Are you looking to make a change?
Required Qualifications for Financial Security Advisor include:
- Successful candidates must be personable and exhibit values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have completed their mutual fund course (IFC) or Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Must meet eligibility requirements for MFDA or IIROC license
- Should have your completed your Life Insurance course
- Must have well-developed relationship skills proven to build strong relationships with clients (advocates), to identify appropriate partnership and consolidation opportunities and to proactively promote our brand in a professional manner.
- Must have well-developed investment, retirement and financial planning skills, sufficient to meet the needs of the affluent clients
- Must have experience in conducting interactive presentations with the ability to convey both factual and conceptual information requiring detailed explanation and interpretation
- Should have working knowledge of estate planning, power of attorney, wills, family trusts, insurance and tax sufficient to discuss these topics with clients and engage or refer to the appropriate specialists
- Should have well developed time management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Should be currently managing a practice of at least $10 million in assets or have a minimum of 36 months of working experience
All qualified candidates can send their CV directly to Susan Cornes at firstname.lastname@example.org